- Electric Bike Action New Products: G-Form E-Line Padsby McCoy on 2020-12-04
G-Form might be best known for its soft and lightweight pads, but... The post Electric Bike Action New Products: G-Form E-Line Pads appeared first on Electric Bike Action.
- Christmas Buyers’ Guide – Ho Ho Ho! 15 gifts to make every rider happyby Susanne Feddersen on 2020-12-04
Like every year, Christmas is approaching faster than you think and choosing the perfect gift can be a real challenge. We’ve selected 15 products that are sure to make you the best gift giver this Christmas. But be careful, you might want to keep some of them yourself.
- Tasmania’s Bucket-List Trailsby McCoy on 2020-12-03
The Down Under destination that won’t disappoint The post Tasmania’s Bucket-List Trails appeared first on Electric Bike Action.
- The new Specialized Hotwalk Carbon balance bike – Start early!by Rudolf Fischer on 2020-12-03
Der Beitrag The new Specialized Hotwalk Carbon balance bike – Start early! erschien zuerst auf E-MOUNTAINBIKE Magazine.
- Lectric eBikes Lectric XP Step-Thru Review 2020by Michael Clark on 2020-12-03
Lectric has been on our radar for some time now, and we were super excited to see how their Lectric XP Step-Thru stood up to other, similar ebikes that we have tried. It didn’t take us long to figure out the Lectric XP Step-Thru is where fun and budget-friendly meet. The XP Step-Thru is Lectric’s
- Electric Bike Action Product Test: FSA Flowtron Dropper Seatpostby McCoy on 2020-12-02
Drop it low and flow The post Electric Bike Action Product Test: FSA Flowtron Dropper Seatpost appeared first on Electric Bike Action.
- Electric Bike Action New Products: Wren Lightweight Stemsby McCoy on 2020-12-01
Wren is particularly proud of is its lightweight stems. The post Electric Bike Action New Products: Wren Lightweight Stems appeared first on Electric Bike Action.
- Marin Alpine Trail E first ride review – a rowdy eMTB made for funby Finlay Anderson on 2020-12-01
The all-new 2021 Marin Alpine Trail E is the Californian brand’s first foray into the world of eMTBs. This new e-mountainbike boasts 160/150 mm travel and is powered by Shimano’s EP8 motor. Designed with fun in mind, the Alpine Trail E should deliver exceptional riding characteristics and leave a massive grin plastered across your face. Does Marin’s first eMTB perform? Find out here!
- Electric Pee-Wees-The Silent Revolutionby McCoy on 2020-11-30
Introducing the Husqvarna EE 5 & KTM SX-E 5 The post Electric Pee-Wees-The Silent Revolution appeared first on Electric Bike Action.
- new Mavic E-Deemax S30 und S35-wheels – E-bike specific wheels with 180 kg clearance!by Rudolf Fischer on 2020-11-30
We would not like to swap places with an E-MTB wheel. The loads are enormous and the wheels must be able to withstand a lot. Mavic wants to prevent premature wear and tear and launches the new E-MTB specific E-Deemax S wheels with an incredible 180 kg trail clearance. To find out what this means exactly, read our news.
- Electric Bike Action New Products: Hydro Flask 5 Liter Down Shift Hydration Hip Packby McCoy on 2020-11-27
One Cool ❄️ Hip Pack The post Electric Bike Action New Products: Hydro Flask 5 Liter Down Shift Hydration Hip Pack appeared first on Electric Bike Action.
- Use a Junked Chevy Volt Pack to Power Ebikes, Electric Cars, Off-Grid homes, or an eGeneratorby Karl Gesslein on 2020-11-27
A good friend of mine, Laurence who is also ebike obsessed rode his ebike from Ithaca, NY to Washington DC last year. This trip without traffic in a car is about 12 hours round trip which got me thinking, “How big of a battery would you need to ride for 12 hours straight on an ebike in a day at 30mph?” When you start pricing out quality ebike batteries with a built-in BMS you’re looking at […]
- YT DECOY COMP vs COMMENCAL META POWER 29 Essential in reviewby Felix Stix on 2020-11-27
“EMTBs are for old farts.” At the very latest since YT and COMMENCAL have started offering more aggressive, trail-oriented eMTBs in their portfolios did our junior testers start putting their prejudices to one side. In an exciting head to head comparison, they put the COMMENCAL META POWER 29 Essential and YT DECOY Comp through their paces.
- Taking The Deep Diveby McCoy on 2020-11-26
How one e-bike ride led to a business venture The post Taking The Deep Dive appeared first on Electric Bike Action.
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Electric Bike Deals 2020by Pete on 2020-11-26
Shopping season is here at last and it has brought great savings on some of the best models of eBikes and eBike accessories! The team here at Electric Bike Report has surveyed the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal market to better help you find some of the best value being offered in the world
- PARIS NOW HAS PARAMEDIC E-BIKESby Tony on 2020-11-25
PR/Tech firm Wonderman Thompson Paris has teamed up with Ecox Enterprises and Urban Arrow Bicycles to create a paramedic bicycle that can easily traverse Paris, even in deep gridlock, allowing medical professionals to get to people in need much faster than any other option. The post PARIS NOW HAS PARAMEDIC E-BIKES appeared first on Electric Bike Action.
- Deal Alert: 508 E-Bicyclesby McCoy on 2020-11-25
Smokin Deals! The post Deal Alert: 508 E-Bicycles appeared first on Electric Bike Action.
- eBike News: COBOC Lightweight Hybrid, New Furo & CBT eBikes, Missing UK Bike Links & Much More [VIDEOS]by Richard Peace on 2020-11-25
In this week’s news: COBC’s New Lightweight Hybrid Due 2021 Furo Aventa Lighweight Urban Bike CBT’s Artik Responds to Your Heart Rate Premium Ducati eMTB Announced Featuring Shimano’s EP08 Mid-drive Lezyne e-bike LEDS and PED Indicating Pedals Lime’s 4th Gen eScooter and Micromobility News from London Cycling UK’s Missing Links Campaign London 2021 Cycle Show
- Electric Bike Action Product Test: SDG BEL-Air V3 Saddleby McCoy on 2020-11-24
A redefined classic The post Electric Bike Action Product Test: SDG BEL-Air V3 Saddle appeared first on Electric Bike Action.
- Gocycle GX Review – 2020by Michael Clark on 2020-11-24
The Gocycle GX is a dapper fast-folding ebike that is a blast to ride and literally folds up in seconds. Electric Bike Report has tested other Gocycles in the past, but we were excited to get our hands on this one! The GX was released in 2019 and dubbed Gocycle’s “Fast Folding” model. Right off
- Game(Boy)Bikes – Service, connectivity and smart software solutionsby Jonas Müssig, Robin Schmitt on 2020-11-24
Artificial intelligence, Internet of things, blockchain and more are some of the popular buzzwords being used to market the apparent future. But which ones are just cool slogans and which ones actually make sense? We cut through the confusion to present the most exciting software, service and connectivity solutions that will make your life easier.
- Evelo Galaxy 500 ebike Review – 2020by Michael Clark on 2020-11-23
Summary Review: Evelo Galaxy 50 We were really excited when Evelo asked the team here at Electric Bike Report to review their Galaxy 500 electric bike. The Galaxy 500 is designed for those between 4’11 and 5’10 who want an electric bike that is easy to ride but is still very powerful. After testing the
- The most exciting findings of the biggest eMTB reader survey 2020by Robin Wormer on 2020-11-21
Who is the typical eMTBer? Which bikes and brands are currently the most sought after and which are poised to set new benchmarks? Around the world, more than 13,500 people took part in our reader survey giving us a crucial insight into the rapidly changing eMTB market. What are the trends of the year and what’s old news?
- eBike News: Serial 1 Revealed, OHM Celebrates, Knaap into UK & Lots More! [VIDEOS]by Richard Peace on 2020-11-20
In this week’s news: Serial 1 eBikes ‘Powered by Harley Davidson’ Revealed OHM Powers Ahead with Shimano EP8 Models Knaap’s Motorbike Style eBikes Arrive in UK Shimano E5000 Firmware Update Reevo Hubless eBike Crowdfunds Pirelli’s New Winter Tyre New Cash Released for UK Infrastructure Over 80s eBikers Safety Concern New eBikes & eBike Systems Serial
- E-powered race machine – Ducati TK-01 RR 2020 exclusive first ride reviewby Jonas Müssig & Rudolf Fischer on 2020-11-18
Are our eyes deceiving us? The new Ducati blends nicely into the portfolio of the Italian motorbike brand. However, while it may look like their other race machines, it’s missing the typical roar of an engine. The Ducati TK-01 RR doesn’t drink petrol but is powered by the new Shimano EP8 ebike motor. We’ve had the exclusive test of the new eMTB and can tell you how it rides on the trail.
- Electric Unicycles Will Go Mainstreamby Denielle Noel on 2020-11-18
*4 minutes read* There’s a constant back and forth debate. Will EUCs enter mainstream society or will they forever be an obscure niche? The YouTube video on The Creative Nomad channel explores the topic in detail: However, I wanted to cover this topic in greater detail using the written form. Currently, several things are happening The post Electric Unicycles Will Go Mainstream appeared first […]
- Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL – new multisport watch with automatic time recording for triathletesby Rudolf Fischer on 2020-11-17
Der Beitrag Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL – new multisport watch with automatic time recording for triathletes erschien zuerst auf E-MOUNTAINBIKE Magazine.
- New Santa Cruz Bullit CC X01 Reserve 2021 in review – The clue’s in the name!by Christoph Bayer on 2020-11-17
The Santa Cruz Bullit is back! This time around, it comes with a powerful motor and a whopping 170 mm of travel – both front and rear. The second eMTB in the portfolio of the Californian brand was designed for all those riders who love to get rowdy when shredding their way down into the valley. We’ve already tested the Santa Cruz Bullit X01 Reserve 2021 extensively for you.
- eBike Trends To Expect In 2021by Richard Peace on 2020-11-16
Interested in just where e-bikes might be heading as we head towards 2021? We take a look at five e-bike trends set to accelerate over the coming months and years. Lighter, More Responsive and More Automated Motors There have been plenty of new motor releases and upgrades in 2020. The power increase and weight reduction
- Reflective Bike Backpack: Riderbag Reflektor35 Reviewby Michael Clark on 2020-11-16
Being easily seen is important for bicyclists, as a lack of visibility is often cited as one of the leading factors in many of the 45,000 biking accidents and collisions that happen per year. While there are a number of great accessories that increase visibility, they often come in the form of bulky, hard to